Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello!

It is far time that I update this blog with some news. The third issue of Amarantos is out now and can be found on sale at www.amarantos.storeenvy.com

Soon... I will make re-issues of the Amarantos Issue 1 and 2 available again through the same store front as listed above. Until then I thought that I would post a few tidbits from each issue. The first will be an interview with Fauna which started this whole "zine" in motion. It has become more than a "zine" at this point with the second issue reaching up towards 192 pages and the third issue at roughly 156 pages. Following that will be an essay that I wrote for the second issue on the nature Black Metal as it intersects with the conception of Left Sacred and Right Sacred, a concept originally posed by Robert Hertz and later utilized in the College of Sociology by Roger Caillois and Georges Bataille.

More on that soon... all things in their own time.

Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment